Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Issues with Calling / Receiving Cals
FAPO1110

I have been having issues with calling and receiving calls on the Turbo 2 for some time (early December). I can still use text so it hasn't really compromised the use of my phone, but I want to ensure this is fixed. Whenever I place a call, it "stalls," essentially it stays stuck on "Calling" and never actually connects to the other line. Their phone will ring, but they will not hear anything. When I try to hang up, it also takes some time to cancel the call. The same thing happens when I try to pick up a call. I'm also having issues with YouTube and other apps, so I'm assuming this is a software problem. So far I have tried:

• Replacing SIM card at recommendation of local Verizon store. As I expected, this did nothing as I don't believe network connection is the problem.
  • Turning On/Off Advanced Calling made no difference.
  • Factory resetting the phone. Did not fix it.
  • Connecting to the computer and running a Software Repair. Did not fix it.

At this point I am tempted to use my warranty to replace the phone but am concerned that without finding the root cause the same thing may happen. I should have my ticket number available if needed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes