Issues with Droid Razr Maxx Camera
greene33

My cousin lost all camera switching (front to rear-facing) capability, both in the camera application and Snapchat. I did a hard factory reset on the phone and looked for any new OS updates, but he seems up to date. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with Droid Razr Maxx Camera
B33
Legend

Try Running a System Cache:  Here's how to Run the S.C.C:. Give it a Try

With the phone ON Just tap the Power button to blacken the Display  (  Don't Shut the Phone off )  Follow these Instructions

1. Press and hold the "Volume Up  &  Down at the same time" While doing  that  press the Power button. till the screen comes back on When that does that let off the Power button  ONLY   Wait till you see a White screen   Follow to Step 2.
  2. When presented with the White Boot Mode Selection Menu release the Volume buttons.
  3. Press "Volume Down" to scroll down to  Recovery  then immediately press Volume Up.        Step 4 will Follow
  4. From the Red triangle in  Little Droid on the screen,  press and hold Volume Down. for 10 sec. While doing that press for a Second the Up  " Volume "
  5. The Next screen You will have 5 choices  Select  Clear the Cache Partition  it's the 5th choice.. then press the Power button.
  6. Select reboot system now then press the Power button.

And that should be it. b33

0 Likes
greene33

Now it's just stuck on the recovery screen, I haven't been prompted with another menu.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When your on the white screen and get to Recovery press the Volume up that will proceed you to the Next Step..  There is about a 10 to 15 sec pause with black screen then Little Droid and the red Caution will show up..

0 Likes