Kit Kat 4.4.2 Bluetooth issues with RAZR MAXX HD
TW98056

After the upgrade...  everything worked fine except for issues with Bluetooth. I'm able to connect to my previous devices but the volume is lower now!  Plus, my Motorola S-11 FLEX HD headphones lost some of the better Bluetooth features such as changing volume on the headset used to dynamically change the Bluetooth volume on the phone at the same time.  When I connected the headphone previously, I would notice a special colored icon on my phone too. It now looks like the update rolled back to an older previous Bluetooth driver.  I now have to turn up the headphone and smartphone volumes to the max to be able to hear anything.

Also, my Xbox Music app no longer works!  It fails every time I try to load it.  Is there anyway to rollback to the previous version?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Bluetooth issues with RAZR MAXX HD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TW98056. Sorry to hear that your Razr Maxx HD is experiencing issues with bluetooth connectivity. It is possible that the bluetooth driver may have been changed, but generally it is to a newer bluetooth version. Have you tried testing in safe mode? http://vz.to/1r7fJNL

Also, please try performing an alternate restart, by holding down both the Power & Volume Down Keys simultaneously, until it restarts.

Let us know if any improvements are observed.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
digitalcj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sorry Verizon.. But this is unacceptable response..  A forced update and my phone no longer functions correctly with the blue tooth connection in my car stereo. We spend a lot of money on these electronics and all you say is try a reboot?  How much do I give you each month. The blue tooth is just a smidgen of the issues I'm having now. What do you say everyone... Class action lawsuit?

0 Likes
digitalcj
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK Verizon. I tried rebooting and no improvement. Please provide me with a direct contact to get a replacement phone with all apps I purchased and the jelly bean OS. There is no reason I or anyone else should accept this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you have not seen improvement, digitalcj. If you are currently under warranty, our technical support would be able to process a replacement order for you. Our technical support is available by calling 800-922-0204.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes