Lack of SD card slots what do you think
JMASTER95

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like my stuff on an SD card. Not in a cloud. It seems Motorola, Verizon, and android all want you to put your stuff in the cloud. I'm sorry but I like my privacy and I like to access my content even when I have no signal. The cloud is for morons who don't realize their stuff can be hacked. If the Pentagon can be hacked, so can the cloud. Verizon, give us the option. Quit force feeding us stuff that a bunch of techno geeks sitting around and dream up. I have been a loyal customer for years and your trying my patience. I like my Droid Razr MAXX HD. It has served me well for 2 years in some of the worst environments. It has never failed me and I think you hit the nail on the head when you introduced it. But you took a moronic stance and quit offering it. You got it right and then screwed it up. The only complaint I had was all the bloat ware. Give us the choice. We buy the phone, it is ours, we should be the ones to decide what stays and what goes. Not some moron sitting in marketing. If you want to introduce it, then do so but allow the people the choice of what stays and what goes. It will cost you customers in the future if you don't, including me. Have a nice day!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Lack of SD card slots what do you think
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You ask "what do you think".

I think that your message would/will be better received if you didn't resort to name calling and "colorful" language.

You/we will never win the "argument" over what you term "bloatware".  Verizon enters into financial agreements with the providers of that software to be able to install it on the devices.  They make a lot of money (presumably) on this, so it is not likely to end.

Mickey_Harmony

How about a wifi enabled portable hard drive?  I do miss my old school sd cards, they were useful when needed.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

As ttipgen mentioned cause for uproar just doesn't work any more and if you want a phone with an SD option Look no further than Samsung heck they even let you change or Take out the battery and most phone manufactures changed to a non changeable battery over 2 years ago.