Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Locked screen text audible notification
45nhfarmer

I am using Message+ with my Turbo 2.  My notifications for Message+ are set to ring and vibrate, along with the pop-up window for new texts.  If the phone is unlocked, all is fine.  If the screen is locked, the phone vibrates and the pop-up window shows, but no ringing to alert of the new message.  In the Do Not Disturb settings, Message+ is set as a priority, however, I keep the Do Not Disturb in the OFF mode, and do not use it.  Am I missing a setting to allow the ringing when a text comes and the screen is locked?  I think I have checked EVERY setting that I can find!  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes