Locked screen
djwdale

I had to go to my backup phone, forgotten screen lock password, how do I disable it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Locked screen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Factory reset.

This is why I use a pass code I can easily remember even if I move from device to device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Factory reset.

This is why I use a pass code I can easily remember even if I move from device to device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Djwdale I have also forgotten my phone's password before so I do want to help you with this. On most devices, after so many attempts it will ask you if you want to reset the device. What make and model phone did this happen on? What happened that you had to go back to an old phone?

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you can't disable that function.

0 Likes
djwdale

My daughter was walking and she had it fall out of her pocket and hit the ground, she hasnt been able to turn it on since. She has a DROID TURBO 2 32GB

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

djwdale, we want her to have a device. Does she have insurance?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
djwdale

No, and the person at the Verizon store wasn't a whole lot of help, he didn't even ask if we had an old phone at home

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

djwdale,

I do apologize that the situation has not been handle properly. We want to make sure that every avenue is explored for you. Do you have a spare device that you can place on that line?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
djwdale

This is the third time at the same store, that I went in and could not be helped. I'm about ready to leave Verizon and try a new carrier when the time is right.

0 Likes