MY phone's hot spot doesnt work?
SenceFiveSuga

I have called and tried and they say it works but it doesnt show and I know I ma paying them the money for this service and it gets really old when you spend money on something and it doesn't work right for you. I hate wasting it like so as well. Any ideas or methods that I havent thought of being used to get it to work? I used to work at radio shack and simply could call my rep, but now it is a different stroy.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: MY phone's hot spot doesnt work?
CHall123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine isn't working either.  Hoping you get a useful reply.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure your hotspot is up and running. Is data working on the device? Does the computer recognize the mobile hotspot?

Have you toggled the Mobile Hotspot feature, if not please do so. I also would suggest completing a SIM card pull this will refresh wireless signals.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHall123,

Useful reply needed here? No problem! Do you also have a RAZR? Do you receive an error message? How long has this been an issue? And finally, do you have any problems connecting to our regular data network? Pardon all the questions but we're determined to find a fix.

EvanO_VZW

0 Likes
CHall123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ended up finding a fix elsewhere, so the issue's resolved.  Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad to know your Mobile Hotspot feature is now working!  If you don't mind, please share what fix you applied.  Thanks for sharing!

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes