Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Mac File Transfers
Coach1984

Has anyone been able to transfer file from a Turbo to a mac without using Bluetooth? Android File Transfer on the Mac does not even see the Droid.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mac File Transfers
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Do you have the Mac drivers installed?  Software & Drivers

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Coach1984,

Look no further help is here! What files are you looking to transfer from your Turbo to your Mac?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Coach1984

Photos and music

0 Likes
Coach1984

Actually, No. I downloaded MDM, and tried to install several times to no avail.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

So the drivers in the above link did not work?

0 Likes
Coach1984

The link worked, I downloaded the installer, it goes through the process, but the app never appears.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

It's not an app.  The drivers make it so that the PC and phone can communicate.  If you open the Mac equivalent of a PCs My Computer, where all the drives are listed, the phone should show.

0 Likes