Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Major Issues
WILBEN93

I purchased a Droid Maxx a couple of years ago in my hometown of Covington-VA. While working in NOVA early last year the phone locked up and could not get it to do anything. I took it to the local Verizon store close to where I am staying while working in this area which is in Kingstowne Towne Ctr in Alexandria-VA. They told me the only option was to purchase another identical phone which I reluctantly did. Now the phone only rings and lets me know that I have an incoming call about 1 in 6 calls, it does not vibrate as an alert for incoming calls and other issues. I was wanting to either replace or upgrade the phone when IO went home this past week-end but was informed that I am paying for an Apple iPhone 7 32GB in Black/MNAC2LL/A which I do not have and never did have. Also I am being charged monthly for a "Hotspot" which supposedly was terminated when I purchased a new type of "Hotspot" over 2 years ago. If this is the way Verizon is currently doing business I am seriously thinking about changing service carriers. And if this cannot be corrected by the time that I go home next I will definitely go to another carrier. The monthly charges alone is enough to tempt me to change, especially when I am paying foe an item that I do not have.

Bill [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes