Maxx bluetooth disconnect notification won't stop
raybeamer

This problem started a few months ago. When my Droid Razr Maxx bluetooth disconnects from my car radio, the notification tone repeats every few seconds continuously. Usually, I was able to stop the notifications by checking the notification screen or other function on the phone. Recently, that has not worked. I now have to keep Bluetooth disabled. I've been to two Verizon stores. The first said they couldn't help. The second removed the pairing and re-linked it. That did not work.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Maxx bluetooth disconnect notification won't stop
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's stop all the noise, raybeamer! Did this start after installing a certain app or update? Try clearing the cache of the Bluetooth function through System Settings>Apps>Scroll right to All>Locate Bluetooth then clear cache and/or data. Please keep me updated on the status!

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
raybeamer

Apologies, I should have replied sooner. After having the Bluetooth disabled for several days, I re-enabled it and the problem was gone. I don't know if just the act of turning it off then on fixed it, or if the length of time it was off mattered. Thanks for your response, YaleK_VZW, I'll keep that in mind if (when?) it starts again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello raybeamer,

I am glad to hear that everything is up and running again. Please, if you have any other concerns or issues please feel free to reach out to us at anytime. Here is a great link also for device support: http://bit.ly/yN1P80 Enjoy your week.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bman012

I am having a similar issue.  When I go to try and turn on Bluetooth or Wifi, it looks like it is trying to turn on, then it turns right back off.  I went into Settings> Apps> All, and the only Bluetooth option I have is Bluetooth share. I try to clear cache, but it does not allow me to do that. Please advise.  thanks

0 Likes