Message has stopped working error. Fix??
Trishtalk

help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Message has stopped working error. Fix??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Any details about the error message?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Trishtalk

It just started happening a few weeks ago. Mostly when texting. But has happened w/other apps. "unfortunately, messaging has stopped working" tried using a different text app, didn't help.

0 Likes
uf8778

My phone has been doing the same thing for the past 2 weeks or so and now it just seems to bed getting worse and worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello uf8778
I'm sorry your having a problem! Let's get this up and running! What device do you have? Is this the standard messaging app? Try deleting all old messages and retest.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on  Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jboca148
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem also, nothing seems to be working

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jboca148,
Let's look further into this! Which device do you have? Are you using the native text messaging application? Did this begin after a specific application was installed? If so, try uninstalling the application and any other unused application. Please share details. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
jboca148
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Droid Maxx, I use the default text messaging app that comes with the phone. Seems to be the kit kat operating system that is giving everyone problems.  I never thought an update would have such a negative affect on everyone.  My phone was fine after my upgrade 3 months ago, but the last month or more has been terrible.

0 Likes