MobileFirst_cach ?
Dpoe

Can someone please tell me why something called MobileFirst_cach keeps showing up after I use my phone ..on my DROID Maxx..Thanks! And what is MobileFirst ? I have never seen it before.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: MobileFirst_cach ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get the answers you need Dpoe. From reviewing our information we don’t have any data on the MobileFirst_cach. We would recommend reaching out to Motorola directly. Here’s a link to help http://bit.ly/2bgz23l

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ebald009
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you ever figure out what this was? I have this showing up in my storage on my phone as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are so many files, applications, and processes that run on Android, ebald009, that it’s difficult to know what each one is or does. You came to the right spot for some expert help. I found some hits on Google about MobileFirst_cache, and you may wish to check those out. As an Android user myself, though, here’s what I recommend. From your App Manager, locate the MobileFirst_cache, click on it, and see what options you have. I use “disable” when “uninstall” is not available and, when I’m unsure what an app or process does, I only disable or uninstall that one, then immediately test my phone to see what the effects are, if any. I hope this provides some helpful information for you as we’re unable to find specific information on this cache or process in our systems here. Please let us know back here what your results are.  

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes