Re: Monitoring My 12 y/o's Text Messages
Anyar
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wonderful. Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Anyar
Enthusiast - Level 1

LOL!  I think that's one of the best answers received so far.  We parents need to learn how to outsmart our kids, and teach one another how to do so with this sophisticated technology.  Now, if her Smart Phone could just help get her homework done and make her smarter, I wouldn't feel so bad.   

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Block text messaging

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Ya won't be able to hide it. It sill be in the list of apps. Plus if not her, a friend wikl find it within 24 hrs of loading it and will delete it

0 Likes
budone
Legend

It will, take it away til homework is completed. Amazing how smart she will become

B33
Legend

These youngans they learn stuff these days so fast it's truley increidible when i was a Senior in High school We were just starting to get Computers in certain area's of the School. An at mid semester the Drafting room in our woods class got them to use in Computer aided Drafting things have come long way since 1988... a long Way. Smiley Happy  B33

0 Likes
budone
Legend

B33 wrote:

These youngans they learn stuff these days so fast it's truley increidible when i was a Senior in High school We were just starting to get Computers in certain area's of the School. An at mid semester the Drafting room in our woods class got them to use in Computer aided Drafting things have come long way since 1988... a long Way. Smiley Happy  B33

Love the line, since 1988.  You young whipper snapper you

0 Likes
Anyar
Enthusiast - Level 1

@Budone - actually my DROID Razr has a feature that allows me to hide apps.  I believe her DROID Incredible has the same feature.  I just don't think she's that technologically astute to know what the apps is or how to unhide it.  If an SMS Backup apps is installed, don't think she'll know unless something pops up indicating that her messages are being forwarded.  Disabling text messaging isn't an option.  Kinda defeats the purpose of her having the ability to communicate with her friends/family.  I'm tied to a 2-year contract paying an outrageous $217/month for two phones both with data packages so canceling the phone isn't an option right now.  Next time I'll got with TMobil (Can you hear me now Verizon?  LOL) where I can easily cancel the contract, if need be.

0 Likes
Anyar
Enthusiast - Level 1

LOL!  Too funny.  Then I definitely won't mention when I graduated.

0 Likes