Moto G7 can't connect to Verizon Internet (cell tower)
rdcormia
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried 5x to get help from Verizon but they are useless. I have a nearly new Moto G7 that can't connect to Verizon cell towers. The Verizon store people are nearly void of technical skills. Phone works perfectly over Wi-Fi. Does anyone at Verizon care about customer service anymore? -rdc

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto G7 can't connect to Verizon Internet (cell tower)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, rdcormia. We would be happy to help you with the service issues you are experiencing. To get started, we have sent you a Private Note. *Cassie

0 Likes
rdcormia
Enthusiast - Level 2

I replied, but never heard back from you. This is part of the problem with Verizon. You have my account info, please email me so we can set up a phone call to troubleshoot. BTW - phone still can't make phone calls on Verizon network. <ugh>

0 Likes
rdcormia
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I STILL haven't heard from you! You have my phone number and email address associated with my Verizon account, PLEASE reach out to me. I STILL CAN'T CONNECT TO YOUR NETWORK!!!! You used to have customer service, please text me a number where I can talk to a real person, and not chat with someone who can't keep track of a conversation.

FRUSTRATED!!!!

-rdc

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I regret we are unable to view your account information from your Community Forum profile. Please send a Private Note using the options here in the Community Forums and we can work to obtain your contact information. -Yale

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for the disconnect. I would love to continue troubleshooting with you at your convenience.

*Carl

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry we missed you somehow. Please follow and DM us again for assistance.*Carl

0 Likes