Motorola Droid Razr HD phone not responding to soft reset.
xolilhoovox

My phone had shut off and I tried doing a soft reset, and still doesn't respond to it. Anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Droid Razr HD phone not responding to soft reset.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, xolilhoovox. Thanks for trying a soft reset already. To confirm, did you press and hold the power button or the volume down and bower buttons for about 30 seconds for the reset? When you plug the phone into the original wall charger, does the LED or anything on the phone light up?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, xolilhoovox. Thanks for trying a soft reset already. To confirm, did you press and hold the power button or the volume down and bower buttons for about 30 seconds for the reset? When you plug the phone into the original wall charger, does the LED or anything on the phone light up?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
xolilhoovox

I ended up going to the Verizon Store to see if they knew what it was and it turned out that my battery was fried. I ended up purchasing the Galaxy S4 with the new program, the Edge program. But thank you anyway for your help!

0 Likes
crystal1275

I am having the same problem. Was texting yest, power off & airplane mode options popped up on screen & before I could get off that screen, my phone went black & shut down. It will not power back on. The Green LED light is steady on while plugged into wall charger. Have tried the reset (power & volume down button) w/no luck. I bought on eBay & has worked fine til yest.I do believe I'm still within the return policy for this phone but until then I'm back to my old phone that was a refurbished from Verizon that no one can hear me on when I speak. Please tell me its something simple. I just want/need a working phone LoL

0 Likes