Motorola Droid Razr Maxx not receiving all text messages
soupzx7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have read the previous threads and have tried everything listed from soft reboot to hard reboot to phone and sim card replacement, thinking from reading all the posts this is an unfixable problem. Should I get a different phone, and stay clear of Motorola? or is there in fact a fix?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx not receiving all text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hello soupzx7,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing texting issues. It sounds like you've already gone through quite a bit to try to fix it. This is not a known issue of this device, and I'm surprised you are still experiencing the problem after getting a replacement.

Did you switch to an Android from an iPhone? If so, you may need to unregister your number from your Apple support profile. http://bit.ly/1cst2SC

If you've tried this, or have never had an iPhone, and are still having issues, please let us know. We want to get to the bottom of this!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PaulCanady

I Have a Razr M and am having the same issue, mainly on group messages. Today, for example, about 15 messages came in in about a minutes, but they'd all been sent the preceding two-three hours. I have done a factory reset, multiple soft resets, SIM reset, cleared all the cashe, and deleted every thread. This is the second Razr M I've had that has done this. I got the second one directly from Motorola. Thoughts?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PaulCanady Having texting issues with your replacement is definitely an inconvenience. Let's dive deeper since this has happened with the previous phone. What texting application are you using for group messages? ie  the stock app that came preinstalled, Hangouts or any other 3rd party texting service.

SheritaH_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes