Motorola Droid Turbo upgrade wifi failure
CMY4RDGO

My daughter did an upgrade on her phone and now the WiFi no longer works. Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Turbo upgrade wifi failure
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried removing the known wifi connections, reboot and then connect to the wifi router again?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ROCKIND55

I updated phone and will no longer stay connected to wifi. It connects and then a few seconds later states wifi connection failure. Have turned off and on phone multiple times have tried multiple wifi networks I always use. Forgotten connection and retyped in password and same result

0 Likes
GOPNIK25

Same here as well as battery drain 15% (Facebook 2%)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROCKIND55 I can't live without my WiFi connection. Let's make sure you don't have to. Are there any other troubleshooting steps that you have tried already for example, resetting network settings? We don't want you repeating any steps.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GOPNIK25,

We want to make sure your phone works awesome. A fast draining battery is never good. What happens when you try to connect to wi-fi? How fast is your battery draining?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
THENIC88

I've had the same issue twice with my droid Maxx. No wifi connection and no Bluetooth connection. Starts off sporadic and then no connection at all. The solution I've found is to replace the sim card. You can get one free at a Verizon corporate store. I've done this twice in two years and my wifi and Bluetooth have been restored. Try it before you get your phone replaced or do a factory reset.

0 Likes