My DROID RAZR has been stolen. Before I suspend that line, I would like to track the phone and/or any calls and texts made from it in the last couple of days. How do I do this?
BrandyRose3389

My DROID RAZR has been stolen. Before I suspend that line, I would like to track the phone and/or any calls and texts made from it in the last couple of days. How do I do this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My DROID RAZR has been stolen. Before I suspend that line, I would like to track the phone and/or any calls and texts made from it in the last couple of days. How do I do this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BrandyRose3389!

I'm saddened that your phone was stolen and I'm here to help! If you previously downloaded an application like the ones listed here: http://vz.to/UkVBJh you'll be able to track your phone. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to locate your device.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

SuzyQ        Jul 21, 2014 6:06 PM                                    (in response to BrandyRose3389)               

Log in to your account, and check the usage details.  You'll be able to see what numbers were called or texted (if any) since it was stolen.  suspend it as soon as possible though, to avoid unauthorized charges.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My DROID RAZR has been stolen. Before I suspend that line, I would like to track the phone and/or any calls and texts made from it in the last couple of days. How do I do this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BrandyRose3389!

I'm saddened that your phone was stolen and I'm here to help! If you previously downloaded an application like the ones listed here: http://vz.to/UkVBJh you'll be able to track your phone. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to locate your device.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

SuzyQ        Jul 21, 2014 6:06 PM                                    (in response to BrandyRose3389)               

Log in to your account, and check the usage details.  You'll be able to see what numbers were called or texted (if any) since it was stolen.  suspend it as soon as possible though, to avoid unauthorized charges.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

0 Likes