Re: My DROID Turbo 2 won't ring for incoming calls.
TIMKOW38

Same problem here, Droid Turbo 2 and after the latest Android update any notifications sounds or alarms will not work...only fix is a reboot. Seems to be a common problem so I would hope there is some kind of fix on the way.

0 Likes
DARMAL41

Absolutely same exact issue for me and my husband. Have been struggling with this for a year. Disgraceful not to have this very basic functionality...it's a PHONE...AND I CAN'T HEAR AN INCOMING CALL..???

0 Likes
TLREPLY

I started having the same problem after the most recent system update.  I hope that a patch / fix that will come out soon.

0 Likes
MLM623

I'm having the same issue with no rig on incoming calls, and no alarm sound.  The issue occurs sporadically, and the only way to fix it is to power the phone off and then back on.  Tough to do when you're sleeping and relying on the alarm to wake you up.  Is there any word on a fix?

0 Likes
SAC9446

I too have the ringtone/ alarm issue as well as the wifi connection failure. These also seemed to coincide with my last system update. I will try the old faithful reboot again but it seems to return within a day or two

0 Likes
CPETLOR

My Droid Turbo 2 is doing the same thing where the sounds randomly stop working. If I power the phone off then power it back up they will work again, until it randomly stops again. Very frustrating as you never know when it is going to happen. In addition, when I power the phone off and power it back up any pictures that I have received in message+ are deleted.

0 Likes
d_evans18

What has happened with this? It's certainly a problem.

My wife has this problem. We have changed the ringer tone and so far the problem has not reoccurred.

Hope that fixes it... But why?

0 Likes
d_evans18

No luck! It failed again. Is anyone working on this?

0 Likes
Garygmc1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having same pr with my problem with my wife's phone.

After over a year, people are having the same problem with no fix. Great technical support!

Gary

By the way - we are using Zedge for our ringtone and notification. I sometimes find the selected sound had been de-selected. Anyone else/

d_evans18

Fixed ours with a factory reset and reload from cloud. (Reload dropped a bunch of contact information   ) apparently a software problem.

0 Likes