My Did My Screen Go Dark After I Updated My Device?
MAIL_KKM_NOW

I updated my Droid turbo max 2 and now the top 1/3 of my screen is dark.  What happened? What can I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I updated my Droid Turbo Max2 and now the top 1/3 of my screen is dark. What can I do?
MAIL_KKM_NOW

And now there is a green line across at the bottom of the dark part.  I've been looking for answers online, and this seems to be a common problem.  Someone said they fixed it by opening the phone and reconnecting a loose connection to the screen.  1. I don't know how to open the phone.  2. If I do open it, then any mechanical or software problem will be blamed on me.  I would recommend not buying this phone if there is no recourse if the same issue arises.

0 Likes
Re: I updated my Droid Turbo Max2 and now the top 1/3 of my screen is dark.  What can I do?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could take it to a local cell phone repair shop and see if they can help you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My Did My Screen Go Dark After I Updated My Device?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MAIL_KKM_NOW,

We definitely want your phone to be in perfect working order. Is the top of your phone just dark or is it all black? What happens when you restart the device? Do you recall when you purchased the phone?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes