My Droid Razr M is frozen on the Logo screen! Now what do I do?
CynthiaHatch

My phone was plugged in but it seems to be frozen now.  And it was surprisingly hot to the touch!  What is happening? I can't get it to do anything but it appears to be on!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
My Droid Razr M is frozen on the Logo screen! Now what do I do?
eaglesark

Mine has recently started freezing a lot and after reading the manual that came with the phone, I figured out you can hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time for about 3 seconds and it will reboot.  It doesn't work with the power up button,only the down.  It works everytime, but it is very annoying that it keeps freezing.  Seems like this has only started happened since the OS update a few weeks ago.

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razr M is frozen on the Logo screen! Now what do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cynthiahatch,

Oh No! That is definitely not what we like to hear. I absolutely understand how important it is to have a fully functional device at all times. We recommend completing a quick refresh to awaken your device. To begin this process please visit http://vz.to/tb2reb. Please keep us posted if issues remain after completion, thanks!

Matthew_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razr M is frozen on the Logo screen! Now what do I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eaglesark, a freezing device is annoying! I'm here to ease your frustrations. I recommend that you uninstall any unwanted 3rd party applications that have been downloaded from the Android market. Some application software can affect the performance of your device. Once you have deleted applications, power your device off/on. This will help. Keep us posted.

Lasina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes