My Droid Turbo camera doesn't work after system upgrade?
harpeth471
Enthusiast - Level 1

I performed the system upgrade last night to 24.81.5.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US and today my Droid Turbo camera doesn't work at all.  I cleared the cache but still no luck.  Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Droid Turbo camera doesn't work after system upgrade?
harpeth471
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your reply for the camera starting working last night so I’m good to go!

Thanks!

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are designed to enhance, not hinder and I'm here to help. Let's see what's causing the problem What happens when you attempt to use the camera? Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water damage?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
harpeth471
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your reply for the camera starting working last night so I’m good to go!

Thanks!

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harpeth471, we're so glad to see that your camera is working again. We are always here to assist you so let us know if you need anything else. >> http://vz.to/2e3J7jh  Have a great day!

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes