My Droid turbo 2 continually reboots
Jbellio
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Droid Turbo 2 is off then it's on the Moto screen with the white background and blue letters comes on and shuts back off and then turns back on and does it again

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid turbo 2 continually reboots
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jbellio-

Oh no! That definitely sounds frustrating. I'm on the scene and eager to help right away. How long has your phone been looping through the start up process? Have you made any recent changes to your device (new software update, new applications, etc)? Have you attempted to power up your phone in safe mode? If not, you can find the steps to do that here: http://vz.to/2f4ZyQ7.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tab99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same problem over the last few months.  I've had my phone for over a year and all of a sudden battery just goes from 40% to 3% and then I get a battery picture on the screen and it just reboots itself.  It will do it in the middle of a conversation.  Then when I put it on the charger it has over 20% battery.

tab99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still paying for this phone and it has been the worse of all the motorola phones I've had over the last 15 years.  The charging port no longer works so I had to invest in wireless chargers to maintain a charge.  Now.......the thing just keeps blowing through the battery and turning itself off when I still battery power available.  I have done a factory reset and everything and nothing has changed - still happens.

Jbellio
Enthusiast - Level 1

True however no other phone is still under warranty after more than two years ..... Like my driod is

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how upsetting it is to have a phone act up, and for it to continue after a factory reset, that's beyond upsetting. Typically the factory reset is the final step in troubleshooting. I'd like to offer one other thing, though. Please take the following steps. Disable the auto-backup and auto-restore options. Next, do another factory data reset. Skip all the setups, and do a second reset (trust me). Test the phone for a full 24 hours with no information on it (even contacts if you can manage for a day without them). Let us know if you continue to see the battery drain.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes