My Outlook app will no longer download attachments. When I try to open them it says failed to download.
rpraymond

My Outlook app will no longer download attachments. When I try to open them it says failed to download.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Outlook app will no longer download attachments. When I try to open them it says failed to download.
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps uninstall and reinstall the app?  If you also use a Gmail account, Gmail can also handle separate MSN accounts like Live and Hotmail.

0 Likes
Re: My Outlook app will no longer download attachments. When I try to open them it says failed to download.
rpraymond

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook, same thing. I try to open an attachment and it says "Downloading file", followed by "Failed to download". It does the same for pictures or files.

It used to work fine. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I used to use Outlook now I use gmail and imported my Outlook account into it. That seems to work better for me.

0 Likes
rpraymond

It always worked fine and then just stopped working. I'm curious as to why.

Anybody have an idea?

0 Likes