My RAZR MAXX HD is locked in startup sequence. All I did was try to reboot it to help it function more smoothly. Advice?
TheBeas
Enthusiast - Level 1

The screen is stuck on the video of the electrical "core" that shows during startup. It's been stuck in this mode for about half an hour now, so I know it's not just updating.

My phone is totally unusable right now. I've forced a hard reboot, and it still locks on the video sequence.

Ever since Motorola forced the system update months ago, this phone has really sucked. I'll never buy another Motorola.

Labels (2)
Re: My RAZR MAXX HD is locked in startup sequence. All I did was try to reboot it to help it function more smoothly. Advice?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure you have a device that's functioning in top form. Is there any physical or water damage to the device? Were you completing the "Hard Reset" when this started?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My RAZR MAXX HD is locked in startup sequence. All I did was try to reboot it to help it function more smoothly. Advice?
balpotoo

Mine is doing the same thing. How can I follow you on Twitter if the phone is inop.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

By using a PC.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a completely locked up phone isn't fun at all, balpotoo. Help has arrived, and we've got another trick up our sleeves. Your device has an option called Repair Assistant, which extracts corrupt software off of your phone and replaces it with a fresh copy. Here's a helpful link to get started. http://vz.to/1IfeVxp

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes