My Razr maxx will not work
gos15

Whatever the update the phone did today. My phone will not work tonight. It turns on goes to try and start up then sits that way for about 10 mins then the phone restarts it self. I have no idea what to do. i can not make or recieve any calls either.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Razr maxx will not work
gos15

I cant even make a call with the stupid thing

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1 i agree with Jim..

0 Likes
gos15

i have never done a factory reset whatever the one other post I seen something with the holding down the power button and the down speaker button held that and it shut off and started by itself again. That may have been the reset. But that worked thanks guys. I get nervous when my phone doesn't work.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Gos15 it is what we call a Soft Reset in phones in the Past a soft Reset would Consist of Pulling the back cover then pulling the battery while the phone was on and then holding in on the power button for 20 sec then re-inserting the battery. but as know on the Razr and the Maxx we can't do that so the soft reset method for these devices is Holding Down the lower Volume button and the power at the Same time..

If your also wanting to know how to use Safe Mode, Do a Clear of the Cache Partition or a Factory Reset, or if you wanting a Copy of the Online Manual. Just give me a shout and we'll fix ya Up.. But do this try this.!  Enjoy phone..Smiley Happy b33 

0 Likes
gos15

Thank you b33. Thank will help in the future if I ever have problems like that agin. I hope not. I am new with Verizon and so far I like it. I hope to not have any more problems. Thanks gain

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well Glad you got it Working..

0 Likes