My droid hd is stuck on the duel core screen. I have tried a soft reboot and a hard reboot but nothing is fixing it.
ebaker60

Like the topic says.  I have tried all the fixes people have on here.  Soft reboot, hard reboot and nothing.  I got to the screen that has the choices of if you want to reboot like normal, factory etc but it really doesn't let me do any of those.  I can scroll down to them but when I push the up vol to select it goes back to the duel core screen.  I really need my phone since my mother is in the hosptal!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My droid hd is stuck on the duel core screen. I have tried a soft reboot and a hard reboot but nothing is fixing it.
B33
Legend

hmm.. Well if you have a Way to call Customer Service on another phone.. and you can Talk to a Tear 2 they can Walk you through some Steps to Try and get it going for that is the best way and they can View your account.. if they need to send you another Unit.. as they did for me

Here is the Numbers 1-800-922-0204  And *611 using a Mobil

when you get to option 3 or 4  I use 3 which is the Tech Dept. and they ask what you want to do say you want to talk to a Representative. you may have to wait a Few minutes to get connected as they may be busy but as soon as you do tell them the issue the Tear 1 will try and Diagnose what it is and if the Rep can't he or she will hook you up with a Tear 2 tell the Tear 2 the issue your having and see what the Rep can do for you..

Hopefully get it going but it may be like in my Case they may have to send you a new unit..  they Close at 11:00Pm Mountain Time..  Good Luck.. b33

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My droid hd is stuck on the duel core screen. I have tried a soft reboot and a hard reboot but nothing is fixing it.
B33
Legend

If you got there and you can't get any further than the phone is Toast, were attempting to load a 3rd part app or a OS update.?

I'll add this:  On my Droid Maxx a Motorola phone as well  I was trying to update a 3rd party app  EA Sports  Real Racing 3 there servers were Down I did not know at the time the phone made 3 attempts to load the Update it got to 98% then stopped I tried several different things at the time I ended up shutting the phone off in doing that it locked my phone up..

0 Likes
Re: My droid hd is stuck on the duel core screen.  I have tried a soft reboot and a hard reboot but nothing is fixing it.
ebaker60

No I was just texting a friend.  Full battery, nothing odd going on....screen went black.  I held the power button and nothing happened.  I wanted a few min, tried again.  Nothing.  So then I checked the internet and found the hold the power button and then the vol buttons and at least the dual core came up.  That's about it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

hmm.. Well if you have a Way to call Customer Service on another phone.. and you can Talk to a Tear 2 they can Walk you through some Steps to Try and get it going for that is the best way and they can View your account.. if they need to send you another Unit.. as they did for me

Here is the Numbers 1-800-922-0204  And *611 using a Mobil

when you get to option 3 or 4  I use 3 which is the Tech Dept. and they ask what you want to do say you want to talk to a Representative. you may have to wait a Few minutes to get connected as they may be busy but as soon as you do tell them the issue the Tear 1 will try and Diagnose what it is and if the Rep can't he or she will hook you up with a Tear 2 tell the Tear 2 the issue your having and see what the Rep can do for you..

Hopefully get it going but it may be like in my Case they may have to send you a new unit..  they Close at 11:00Pm Mountain Time..  Good Luck.. b33

0 Likes