My homescreen stops working all the time. How do I fix it?
cbmcnab
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just installed the LastPass Android app on my Motorola Razr. Since I did that, the homescreen stops working, restarts, stops again immediately, restarts, ad inf.  How do I fix this? I would delete the LastPass app, but I can't do anything with the homescreen blank.  Ideas?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My homescreen stops working all the time. How do I fix it?
cbmcnab
Enthusiast - Level 1

I fixed the problem with the Home Screen by deleting LastPass android app..  Their customer service then gave me directions for reinstalling it so that the problem should not repeat.  I hope they're right. Thanks for your suggestion though.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cbmcnab,

Here to help get some life back into your device! Have you attempted to power on the device by pressing and holding both the power button and volume down button for about 15 seconds or until the Motorola icon appears? Has there been any physical/liquid damage to the device? Was it fully charged before powering down?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cbmcnab
Enthusiast - Level 1

I fixed the problem with the Home Screen by deleting LastPass android app..  Their customer service then gave me directions for reinstalling it so that the problem should not repeat.  I hope they're right. Thanks for your suggestion though.

0 Likes