My phone will not charge. It will not turn on. Need help please.
Duckymom
Enthusiast - Level 1

HAve tried multiple chargers and plug ins. Cannot reboot. Green light in upper left corner above screen When plugged in. Help please

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My phone will not charge.  It will not turn on. Need help please.
Duckymom
Enthusiast - Level 1

UUnfortunately, I did end up taking it in to a Verizon Store today. It was some sort of defect. They couldn't get it to do anything either. Fortunately, it was still under warranty just barely! New phone here by Tuesday! As for the condition of my phone. It was in a life proof case. It had not been exposed to water or dropped. The only thing I had noticed recently was a really bad connection when charging. I would trade my Droid for any other kind of phone. But it was sure weird how it died so suddenly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Duckymom!

Your efforts are appreciated, let's see what's causing the problem! Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water damage? Have you attempted to press and hold the volume down and power button simultaneously for 10-seconds?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Duckymom
Enthusiast - Level 1

UUnfortunately, I did end up taking it in to a Verizon Store today. It was some sort of defect. They couldn't get it to do anything either. Fortunately, it was still under warranty just barely! New phone here by Tuesday! As for the condition of my phone. It was in a life proof case. It had not been exposed to water or dropped. The only thing I had noticed recently was a really bad connection when charging. I would trade my Droid for any other kind of phone. But it was sure weird how it died so suddenly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Duckymom I'm glad to hear your phone was covered under warranty! Sorry that you have to wait so long for a phone. Do you need your calls forwaded to another number or to activate a temporary phone?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes