My songs are disappearing from playlists
johnnyny

Hello All, I have a razr maxx with jb. used to use moto music, and really only started using google play music recently..There is also another post from a razr user with the same problem as well, and heres mine in the maxx forum. I also saw a s3 user with the problem too.

I had a playlist of songs that i had purchased on itunes and 1 song purchased from google play that I downloaded to my phone and added to the playlist later.  In the beginning google play read the playlist fine, but soon after, the playlist was empty with the exception of the one song from google play.  After this happened, I took the time to create a new playlist on my phone adding the same songs and again, a day or 2 later the playlist only had the one song from google play in it. 

I can still see the original playlists in motocast, but thats my original playlist from itunes without the song from google play.. At first I'm thinking it may be google play music and motocast not playing nicely, but then that wouldn't explain the fact that when I created a new playlist on the phone and the same thing happened..

Any help would be much appreciated!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My songs are disappearing from playlists
kcatlin9

This is incredibly frustrating.  I've searched the web and cannot find a solution.

0 Likes