Need a PUK code for my phone!!!!!!!!!
volfan83

I need a PUK code for my phone at 0230 am and I cannot contact anyone with Verizon! Why is this? Just give me a code and have 24/7 online tech support LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Need a PUK code for my phone!!!!!!!!!
B33
Legend

Sorry there wolfan83:  this is a peer to peer Forum the Only suggestion we can give is if you have a Username and Password to My Verizon you can get the Puk Code there) if you don't have this you can certainly sign up and once your account is set you can go on my Verizon and get the Code.. Or Customer Service Opens at 7:30 this morning  there No. is 1-800-922-0204 Option 3 Tech services...  or by mobile * 611   b33

0 Likes
Re: Need a PUK code for my phone!!!!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the frustration of not having use of your phone volfan83. The 4g SIM card has this pin/personal code to protect the card from unauthorized use, so its blocked when entered incorrectly 3 times for your protection .  I'm sorry you're unable to contact customer service to assist with this issue. We need to speak with you and verify your account to provide this information. You can contact so many ways, dial *611, 1-800-922-0204, FaceBook, Twitter, online chat (when available), here via the community or store location. For your security, we will need to speak with you to provide a the PUK code. You can send us a private message here with your name, mobile number, and billing account password and we can assist you here but would prefer to speak with you. I look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes