New Motorola in October?
wirespider01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone know if the rumors are true about Verizon getting  1 or 2 new Motorola phones next month? I've been a galaxy user for years now but I can't take the poor battery use anymore. I also hate carrying a extra battery or a portable battery charger.

I don't want the phablet size phones with 5.5 inch screens. I like a screen size of around 5 inches.

I've been eligible for a upgrade since July 1.

I was looking at the droid turbo but my question is, if I pop on the turbo, how far behind in technology would I be?  I've always seemed to be behind the 8 ball when it comes to getting the latest phones. With the galaxy's it seems like every time I've bought one a new one came out the next week.

Anyone have any suggestions?  I'm looking for a newer Android phone with a great battery. Not great power saving features but a bigger battery like the Motorola's.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: New Motorola in October?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's put those rumors to rest, wirespider01. You can stay tuned for upcoming devices on our network by clicking the link below. You will be provided with the option to sign up for e-mail alerts.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/news/LTE/Overview.html

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wirespider01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok Thanks, but what about the rest of my questions?  Thanks...

0 Likes
wirespider01
Enthusiast - Level 3

GCF Certifies Verizon’s Motorola Droid Turbo 2

0 Likes
wirespider01
Enthusiast - Level 3

GCF Certifies Verizon’s Motorola Droid Turbo 2

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wirespider01,

It’s always exciting to have the latest & greatest smartphones. I know that when I purchased my last phone I wanted to hold out a bit longer to make sure I was on the forefront of technology. We apologize that part of your question was not answered. I have the Droid Turbo & it’s an excellent phone. The battery life is great & know you will love it! At this time, unfortunately we don’t have if & when we will be releasing a newer Motorola model.  You will be able to stay in tune with any announcements by clicking here http://vz.to/1hmdEKk.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes
BillyG57
Contributor - Level 1

Before you buy a Motorola do a search on Moto x 2nd gen only a year old.

0 Likes