New phone droid turbo 2
kimgibbs7176mg

Can I get the droid turbo 2 on monthly plan and is there a promo code

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: New phone droid turbo 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the latest and greatest device is always fun, kimgibbs7176mg. I'd want to make sure that you're able to get the best promotion around. Are you able to upgrade currently? You can always check by dialing #UPG from your Verizon Wireless device. Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jlve187

Hello my name is Robert and I'm currently on my brother's family plan and have 3 devices. I have my droid Maxx and 10.1 xyboard which the contract's are up but my fiance IPhone 6 is still under contract. I would like to upgrade to the droid turbo 2 and start my own account how can I go about it like would you guys take care of her breaking the contract even tho she's going to keep it on my new account?? I would glad to hear from you. Thanks Robert

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Upgrade your phone then do an Assumption of Liability. Make sure you DON'T do the payment plan.

0 Likes
greatherp4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why not do the payment plan?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

they payment plan last I remember is not transferable so the original person who started it.  THere's a few threads on it from reps saying that when it was first introduced.

0 Likes