New phone (not even 24 hours old) appears to not charge overnight, will not turn on today
Mylnere

Got a brand new RAZR MAXX HD from the Verizon store yesterday afternoon, plugged it in to the wall with the USB cable it came with overnight, and this morning it will not turn on at all, it appears it didn't charge at all. No lights will light up at all, with or without the power cable plugged in.  Is this a typical problem with the power cable that comes with the phone in the box, or is it likely an issue with the phone?

Note, I will be taking it back to the Verizon store after work, but I was curious if this is a common issue.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: New phone (not even 24 hours old) appears to not charge overnight, will not turn on today
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting your new phone Mylnere. The Razr Maxx Hd is an amazing phone. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with charging the phone. There could possibly be an issue with the charger, phone or charging port. I would definitely take it back to the store before the return date expires. Ensure there is no damaged to the phone, because if there is they wont take the phone back.Try a different outlet and charging method. Keep us posted.

Kinquana_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes