No Signal on Droid Razr (not maxx)
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I might try that. I just think it's funny it'll work all day then about 9 PM (When the sun goes down) It'll go out. It's like a certain time of day when it goes out. Idk if that's like a setting on the phone or what.

0 Likes
Re: No Signal on Droid Razr (not maxx)
B33
Legend

Christina that sounds like you have Feature that kicks in that shuts Down the Radio you say this does this at 9:00pm every time. Hay Do me a Favor this is for you Now.. Call Tech 1-800-922-0204 -- option 3 and Get a Tech on the Line and Ask if there Doing Work on the Towers, it's Making me Wonder either that or Like i Said there is a Feature that is Shutting Down the Radio.. Can you give me the City you live in i'll do some Looking to See how the 4G is in your Area or if Your getting updated..

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well when I moved my phone to the other side of the house to charge, the signal automatically came back. Before I had the charger next to my TV so I'm wondering if maybe my dish could be causing interference with the phone signal?

Plus I noticed too when I had it plugged over there it would get really hot, like when I picked it up to move it it almost burned my hand. Could that also be a factor (maybe the phone expanding inside from the heat?)

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Any time Christina you have a piece of Sensitive Equipment like your phone next to a Tv or Other Electrical equipment the stuff that is not shielded will Radiate to the phone and really cause it too mess up. When you moved the Phone as you said it Restabled itself. So the best thing to do or what i would do is to Set it on a End Table or Maybe if you have a Coffee Table. The possible reason for it getting really hot could of came from Tv interfering with your Razr or you could Possibly have a Outlet going in Bad..

What Town did you say was in..

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah when I moved it to the sofa table by the door it cooled down and signal came back.

I live in Griffin GA

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well that's a Good thing as long as you keep your Razr a good Distance from any of the Tv equipment you'l be Fine! Smiley Happy b33

Looking on the Map it Looks like your in Pretty Decent 4G area Christina:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/CoverageLocatorController?requesttype=NEWREQUEST?p_url=coverage_m...

ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think me and my mom both have discovered that it's the TV interfering, because hers did the same thing when she was around the tv, but once she went outside it was fine.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup those Tv Screens can pack a Punch! Christina so the Further away your phones are from it the better you and your Mom will Be. Good Luck Kiddo with your Phone.  Give me Holler any time you or Mom need some Help i will try to help as Much as i can. b33

0 Likes
ChristinaM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Smiley Happy

Now I'm getting "No Service",like my phone isn't even activated? I tried doing a factory reset but it won't stay on long enough for me to get past the language portion.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Eeeww that don't sound to Good..

0 Likes