No phone signal or Internet on droid razr after update
Jessiesrh1605

I updated my phone last night and now I have no phone signal or Internet connection. I have never had this problem before so I am blaming the update. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: No phone signal or Internet on droid razr after update
Not applicable

No internet connection via your home wifi? There are loads of posts here giving the answer to that question.

Bottom line your home router is at fault. It is not supported and you will either try a firmware update to it or buy a newer different modem to connect to your razr. If you have it supplied via your isp then call them and swap out to another one.

If its a combo modem/router from your isp, again call and you may be able to get a newer version.

The phone signal part I don't understand in as much the signal is for the 4G? Try to see if you can receive 4G at another location away from home. If it shows a signal then you may be on a fringe area for that service.

Or you can bring your phone to a verizon wireless company store and have them look at it. Or even call from another phone and speak to tech support. but if near verizon I would just go in person.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: No phone signal or Internet on droid razr after update
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try turning the phone off, then removing the SIM card.  Wait a couple of minutes, then replace the SIM card and turn the phone back on.  Hopefully that will re-establish your phone's connection.

0 Likes