No rear facing camera on warranty-replaced Droid Turbo
BrandiGingras

I just received a replacement phone from my Asurion warranty to replace a Droid Turbo with a broken screen.  Everything seems to be working well except I don't have the option of a rear-facing camera.  There is no way to make it switch (there is no icon on the screen when the camera is on and the wrist motion doesn't do anything except give me an error that the camera is busy).  I've tried doing a factory reset and nothing has changed. I tried updating the camera app and also downloading another camera option and none of those give me a rear-facing camera. How can I get my camera back?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No rear facing camera on warranty-replaced Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BrandiGingras,

You should have the features that your previous phone had. This is not acceptable nor an issue you should have currently. Since you just recieved the phone it would be best to contact assurion to have the phone replaced due to the issues you are experiencing. You have upto 30 days to return defective phones.
JasperMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: No rear facing camera on warranty-replaced Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BrandiGingras,

You should have the features that your previous phone had. This is not acceptable nor an issue you should have currently. Since you just recieved the phone it would be best to contact assurion to have the phone replaced due to the issues you are experiencing. You have upto 30 days to return defective phones.
JasperMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes