Re: Not Receiving Text Messages or Voice Mails
CynthiaFlew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you very much, Marcus. I thought it strange, too! Especially that it seems to be intermittent... all the more frustrating since I can never be sure, and I'm sure you know what I mean.

No, I have not gone into a store yet. Can it be any Verizon store? I see there is one in Placerville near my work and I can pop in on Saturday if replacing the SIM card seems a wise idea to you.

I use the green "messaging" app that seems to be what the phone came with, and same for the VM, I open the red app when a voicemail appears... I do get notice that calls come, but voice mails seem to hang.

In the last few days, I have not had (to my knowledge) any lost calls or messages so perhaps the issue is passed, but if getting a SIM card seems the thing to do in your opinion, please let me know and I will do that.

Many thanks,

Cynthia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CynthiaFlew,

We'll get this. What additional patterns have you noticed? Are you receiving any errors?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CynthiaFlew
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems to have stopped, although I don't receive many texts and calls compared to most...

but yesterday I got several texts with no issue, and a voice mail or two.

If you think it is a good idea, I'll go ahead and swap that SIM card.

Thanks so much for your help!

0 Likes
CLYDIGSEN

I am having a similar problem with not receiving text messages.  I can send them fine.

0 Likes