Not receiving all texts
cagney10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Help, droid razr maxx hd. I am not receiving all text messages. It's sporadic but happening more and more. Someone will send me a text, I never get it. They will see me and show me...I text them back and then they respond and I get the next text, never see the original. This happened with three people I know of this week. One is an iPhone user, the other two are droids.

Labels (2)
Re: Not receiving all texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your messages flowing from all your contacts cagney10! What messaging application are you using? Please install Verizon Messages http://bit.ly/13rcZfv and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

DWeeks
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue, on the same phone.  I can look at my message log online, and see that the messages have been sent to me from one of my other lines, and my line shows it as received.  You have no idea how many times I've yelled at my daughter for not responding, and then I can see that they did, but I didn't receive it.  Last week I missed an important text from one of my staff, so it isn't just texts from other Verizon users that I am missing.  Who knows what other messages I have missed. 

So is installing Verizon Messages your recommended fix to the problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DWeeks, we don't want this to be an issue for you too! Have you downloaded any other 3rd party Text messaging applications to your device? If so, please delete any additional text messaging applications that you may have downloaded.

Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. Try deleting all unwanted text messaging conversations on your device and power it off/on to soft reset it on our network. Keep us posted.

0 Likes