Notification Noises
dktkbills

Is it possible to turn off notification noises for certain periods of the day? My Droid will wake me up at night. Sometimes because of an app update, sometimes because of a friend's Facebook post. It's annoying. Is it possible to put a limit on when my phone will notify me of activity?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Notification Noises
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Look in the sounds and notifications section of the Settings to see if there is a quiet mode or something similar.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The Razr/MAXX phones had no "priority" mode like newer Android OS versions.  You could only set silent/vibrate/sound.  There are several apps in the Play Store that can set sound profiles by time of day, or contact that is calling/texting, or type of notification received such as email or update.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The DROID Maxx came with the Moto Assist application and might renamed to the Moto application . This application can control the notification volume based on the phone's location and time restrictions .

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes