On my chevy spark mylinks
MrEagleOne

When I put the phone on it tells me that the phone does not have voice recognition. I can get phone calls through the car. But will not let me talk to it. I call make a call from the touch screen.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: On my chevy spark mylinks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of the issue MrEagleOne! I'd like to be really clear on issue you are experiencing. I understand that there is some miscommunication between your Droid Turbo and other device. Can you clarify the device being connected? Is via Bluetooth? Is it a car dock? Did confirm your phone's full compatibility with the device you are trying to connect?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: On my chevy spark mylinks
MrEagleOne

I Have a 2013 Chevy Spark with MY Links. I can pair the turbo to the my links. I can receive calls through the My Links. Just hit the answer button and I can talk.and I can make a phone call out only if I dial the phone directly , and it will go through the car. If I try to talk to the car to make a phone call through the my links to make a phone call hands free the radio says that the phone does not have voice reconition  . I am hooked up through the Bluetooth. The phone is in the back seat.

0 Likes