Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
On my chevy spark mylinks
MrEagleOne

When I put the phone on it tells me that the phone does not have voice recognition. I can get phone calls through the car. But will not let me talk to it. I call make a call from the touch screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: On my chevy spark mylinks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's get to the bottom of the issue MrEagleOne! I'd like to be really clear on issue you are experiencing. I understand that there is some miscommunication between your Droid Turbo and other device. Can you clarify the device being connected? Is via Bluetooth? Is it a car dock? Did confirm your phone's full compatibility with the device you are trying to connect?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: On my chevy spark mylinks
MrEagleOne

I Have a 2013 Chevy Spark with MY Links. I can pair the turbo to the my links. I can receive calls through the My Links. Just hit the answer button and I can talk.and I can make a phone call out only if I dial the phone directly , and it will go through the car. If I try to talk to the car to make a phone call through the my links to make a phone call hands free the radio says that the phone does not have voice reconition  . I am hooked up through the Bluetooth. The phone is in the back seat.

0 Likes