Operation Jellybean > Droid Razr Maxx
RAD51

Ok  so now jellybean is out but when it be avilable for my droid razr maxx and will it be avilable for my droid droid bionic?

boy what blizz from gingerbread to icecream sandwhich now to jellybean good grief

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Operation Jellybean > Droid Razr Maxx
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Bionic is supposed to get ICS next quarter.  All Motorola phones released in 2011 are supposed to get JB; when is debateable.  More info. can be found here, plus you can sign up for updates:

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/documents/detail/2/motorola-jelly-bean-rebate_en-US

Also, there are a number of threads about this on this forum.

0 Likes
RAD51

what good is getting 100 bucks back when  I have already got my new smartphone?

it be nice id my droid bionic got jellybean or  at least icecream sandwhich

I don't I plan to rid of my droid bionic it's my good back up phone

and  I'm impressed  the 1 charge droid razr maxx , 

All the talk  about jellybean but no actions for our phones

I think thier teasing us .

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think it's sad that the 'flagship' phone was only the flagship for about four weeks, then the Razr and shortly thereafter Razr Maxx came out.  The Bionic became Motorola's after-thought.  Now that consumers are complaining, coupled with new management at Motorola due to the Google purchase, I think some emphasis is now on the Bionic.  But that's just my opinion, based on things I've read.  Hopefully ICS will be here soon; the schedule has been reworked and now the Bionic is supposed to get it next quarter.  It'll get it when it gets it; I know that's not a help for those who want it now to hopefully correct some of the data drop issues.

0 Likes
RAD51

there are still droid bionic lovers out there including me the droid razr maxx is the bionic's couther part

I got the razr maxx because it little more phone thinkness than it's first.

the  droid bionic was a step up inprovment from the verizon thunderbolt..

not many people like a pancake than smart phone with a crappy battery life which is the droid razr.

i wonder how many os improvments to we get the final one.

what comes up after jellybean? (Android Candy cane for the holidays LOL ^^)

imagation Android Candycane durning the holidays than comes  Android SugarPlum , and than Adroid Gumdrop

now that be after the jellybean.

0 Likes