Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last night my Droid RAZR M overheated for seemingly no reason. I wasn't even using it, it was on the bed next to me and I felt the heat radiating from it. When I picked it up I was in complete shock at how hot it was. My first thought was to take the battery out but as all the users of this phone know, that's not really an option. Anyway I am quite afraid to plug it up, exploding phones are not my thing. What should I do?

Labels (1)