PATCH/FIX FOR POOR 4G LTE SIGNAL STRENGTH AFTER MARSHMALLOW UPDATE ON DROID TURBO 2
K_0274

When will a patch / fix be available for the 4G LTE signal strength issues that occur after Marshmallow update. Since "upgrading" to Marshmallow 4G LTE signal strength has been horrible and inconsistent (radio installed?). This is after had reset, clearing cache, network reset etc. Unacceptable IMHO.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: PATCH/FIX FOR POOR 4G LTE SIGNAL STRENGTH AFTER MARSHMALLOW UPDATE ON DROID TURBO 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve great service wherever you are! We are here to help. Did you previously have stronger signal where this is currently happening? Does this happen on any other Verizon phones in that area that you are aware of?
JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: PATCH/FIX FOR POOR 4G LTE SIGNAL STRENGTH AFTER MARSHMALLOW UPDATE ON DROID TURBO 2
K_0274

Yes I previously had stronger 4G LTE Signal when running the stock Android lollipop 5.1 OS on Turbo 2. It was only when I "upgraded" (downgraded) to Marshmallow (6.0) that signal strength is now inconsistent, spotty and 3 bars at best (on Lollipop had 5 bar coverage consistently). Verizon does not allow you to revert back to previous OS so I'm hoping your developers are quickly working on a patch (6.0.1) or customers will switch to other networks! IMHO

0 Likes