Phone Will Not Turn On - Even after Hard/Soft Reset
philhunt75

I have an issue... I cannot turn the phone in under factory warranty due to some cosmetic wear that voids it, and I don't have insurance. The phone randomly would not turn on one morning after being charged all night. I know it was charging when I went to bed. I have tried holding down the power button with the Volume Up and Down buttons for a variety of lengths of time, and no signs of life at all. I am good with electronics, and don't mind taking it apart if there is something I can do to restart it. Or, if anyone has ran into this issue themselves, I'd love to hear about it and see if there is anything I can do about

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone Will Not Turn On - Even after Hard/Soft Reset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi philhunt75!

It's disheartening to learn of the issues you have had with your Droid RAZR MAXX! You mentioned that the phone has cosmetic damage. Did the charging issue happen after the cosmetic damage occurred? Since you already mentioned that you do not have insurance on the device, you are able to get one of our Certified Pre-Owned phones. They come at a much lower cost than purchasing at the full retail cost, they are warrantied, they are insurable, and there is no contract term or upgrade fee. Check out the details here: http://is.gd/hAswVV Let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Thank you,

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes