Re: Phone keeps dropping calls
B33
Legend

yeedle13  How does the phone do Out side of your Office building)  i just seen this it makes me wonder if it's something inside the building that is causing the phone to drop the calls have you been in other Area's of the building and seen the same results you might say like on you Lunch break go to different area's and try making a Test Call the best place to be depending on the type of Materials that is used in the Building i would think would be Next to a Window..

I was kind of wondering how does the phone do in other parts of the City have the phone Companies got the Antenna's on the High Rises as they were on World Trade No. 1 maybe it was 2  I can remember ones saying with out the Antennas being up on the Tower there was going to be some limitation i was wondering if they got that back as it once was..

One thing i guess you could try in your office is a Mobile Extender that Verizon Sells putting it Next to the window even though as you mentioned your phone doesn't drop it's bars with the Extender next to window it could possibly bump the signal enough to Keep it constant and maybe push the the drop calls away.. 

One Last thing i do when Making Calls i use my Bluetooth even though i have a Fairly old headset it to me is better having it in my Ear than having the phone up to my face. I can't stand that Smiley Happy

0 Likes
yeedle13
Enthusiast - Level 3

If it was just happening in my office I would consider a signal booster however it is really happening everywhere. I have dropped calls all over the city, in buildings and on the street, I have dropped calls in NJ and out on long island. I have dropped calls while walking and while driving. As mentioned i drop at least one call a day so you can see it really happens all the time and in every location.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A dropped call is definitley not something to brag about! Rest assured that we are here to get this resolved once and for all yeedle13! May I ask what zip code are you in? Also, what software version do you have on the Razr Maxx? Can I assume that there isn't any physical or liquid damage on the device? As you share these details then we can get this resolved.

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your patience on this issue is SUPER appreciated yeedle13. I know that you are eager to get this issue resolved once and for all. May I ask for you to send me a private message with your full name, mobile number, and a 2-3 sentence summary of the issue so I can have this escalated. I'm  looking forward to your reply.

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
yeedle13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am not sure how to send a direct message to the general VZW customer support account? Can you help with this.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

yeedle this is the Method to getting a hold of someone in the Community or V.W.C.S look below at the instructions..

To get a hold of one of the Wireless Employee that's trying to Assist in helping answer a Question or solve an Issue you Need to Put your Mouse on there Screen Name, Or this Box shown Here when you do that it Brings Up a Bigger Box as you See this slide your Mouse down to were it says Follow Click it. You will see a big blue Bar towards the Bottom that says waiting approval  Meaning the party you want to follow has to Approve to let you follow them. Now Once they give the Approval they will send one back to you An you will see it in the Actions Box Look up just a little it's Red with a Check in it.  Go in there you will see these Three choices Look in your Notifications for new Followers that want to Follow you will have {Accept}  {Reject}  {Ignore}  For your Choices:  To let them follow you an then send a D.M. = Direct Message you will need to Check Accept then you a Can send your Private Messages or Cell phone  Information instead of Posting it on the Main Post were other Eye's can Read it.  Sending a D.M. is Easy,  It's Fast, An It's Safe. B33 Smiley Happy 

Verizon Wireless Customer Support   <<< This is the Box you need to put your mouse on to Bring up the Bigger Box an to then Check Foll...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And you should send the follow request to the individual username of the rep. In this case

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
yeedle13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have sent out the follow requests yesterday and still have not heard anything from them and have not received any notifications. I am so tired of dealing with this and customer support over the phone has been no help.

I dropped two more calls yesterday and at this point I give up, I'm going to switch to another carrier.

Thanks everyone who responded to my questions in this forum and I really appreciate all of your time and help that you have given me.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

yeedle13 wrote:

I have sent out the follow requests yesterday and still have not heard anything from them and have not received any notifications. I am so tired of dealing with this and customer support over the phone has been no help.

I dropped two more calls yesterday and at this point I give up, I'm going to switch to another carrier.

Thanks everyone who responded to my questions in this forum and I really appreciate all of your time and help that you have given me.

I do hope you get a response back.  I really do.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TXLawyer

Having the same exact issues. Issues seem to have started after the recent update a few weeks back. My wife and I both have the Motorola Droid Razr HD and we both are having these issues. I have taken the above diagnostic measures and problems are persisting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes