Phone screen
Mlndmm

When a number is dialed or incoming call answered screen goes blank and must turn unit off to clear. How do I correct this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone screen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does pressing the power button not turn on the screen?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Mlndmm

No only way back is turn power off and restart

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want calling to work smoothly for you, Mlndmm. We’ll take a look together at this and make sure the phone is functioning correctly. What is the make/model? How long has this been happening? Any changes to the phone when this started?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mlndmm

Phone is a Droid Maxx issue started Tuesday. Phone had been off for about six hours and noticed issue when I made first call about one hour after turning on. Have tried turning off and on and verified all the settings.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mindmm we all rely on our phones for everything. We want to be sure you can as well. Is your touch screen responsive other than this issue? Is there any physical or liquid damage to the phone?
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mlndmm

No all other screen functions are working. Only have issues when phone connects to verizon system. Can use wifi and internet just not phone

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mindmm, we want to make sure that you can utilize your device. Do you remember making any changes to your device when this began?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Mlndmm

No maybe some updates from installed apps

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

0 Likes