Photos gone....
bagogirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

About 2 weeks ago after going to the photo gallery the pictures were all missing and are still missing! Have rebooted the phone...there is NO sd card in there. How frustrating!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Photos gone....
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Who took your SD card? Find it. They took all your pictures too.

It's possible you have some backed up online.  Login to your google , yahoo or whoever you use  on your computer and see if any of your pictures are there since you lost your SD card.

0 Likes
bagogirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone never came with a sd card.  And there is nothing out there when logging into my google account.

0 Likes
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Sorry didn't notice you were on the Droid Razr. I have 2 droids one with an ext SD card and one without. 

I would say the least stressful way is to bring your phone into a store or a close tech friend you trust so they can quickly verify how your phone is setup. What backup accounts are setup and what apps you use that could have backed up your photos and help you restore them. 

If you reset your phone without backing it up you will lose everything on your internal sd card including your photos. Some updates will reset your phone. 

If you want to do it yourself... Go to your settings review your accounts setup. Look for your Verizon cloud and check the settings.  Check if it's set to backup automatically.  When was the last backup.  How much data is used.

Check your Google photos sync settings.  Go online with a computer and see if the photos are synced.

Look for other cloud apps accounts and check the settings. 

Decide how you want your photos backed-up and set it up in the settings now.  Include backing up to your computer.

This is the main reason why is a requirement for my phones to have removable SD cards.  It's tool much trouble and you lose control having to use the cloud.

0 Likes