Problems after update
SHELEENG

Droid turbo 2 is significantly slower after update, apps continuously crashing, service seems worse, and battery drains faster, issues with charging... Also Launcher 3 is showing up on recent apps... Come on Verizon us Droid owners need answers. I never had a problem with this phone until that last update this month - April 2017

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problems after update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Motorola might be able to provide you with better answers. They wrote the code.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
david_r1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. I have sang the praises of my turbo 2 until this update. Slow apps, lag between screen taps, typing, and app switching, battery life only around 8 hours, message+ won't send photos just stays in sending status...... VERY frustrating.

0 Likes
Shutech

Google makes the base code with Kernal, Motorola customizes it to its hardware then Verizon customizes it to its network and Bloatware. Problems with the updates tend to be in the Provider, (Verizon) customized parts.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't touch the code. They provide the information to the manufacturers who incorporates it into the code.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes